Wednesday, April 06, 2005

My first time

I sat on the bed, unsure of what else to do. To the drawer on the right was my pile of clothes, neatly folded.

She brought in a tub of warm water, and proceeded to wash my feet. I felt uncomfortable, as this was my first time. She sensed my discomfort, and looked up, with a sweet smile on my face. Finishing up, she left the room.

I sat still on the bed, wondering what would happen next. I have read so much about it, but yet, still unsure of myself. She returned, and motioned for me to lie down. She started with the toes, and the feet, and slowly worked her way up towards my groin, stopping short of the loin area. My body tensed, from her touch. It was forceful, yet relaxing. Working on my inner thighs, she massaged, touched, and knead in different angles, each bringing a different sensation.

With her limited English she asked me to flip over, and proceeded to work on my back, straddling me, carressing my neck, and shoulders, alternating between soft and hard strokes. Our backs arched from the tension build up, and with a twisting burst of movement, my spine cracked, the tension relieved, and let out a sigh of relief.

It was a good traditional Thai massage. She patted my back, and got out of the room, whilst I changed from the pajamas into my own clothes. I walked out of the room, and met up with G, Million Theory man, and proceeded to the counter to pay for the massage.

And just in case you guys were wondering, no, we did not have any 'specials'. It was a decent massage joint called 'Tao Sei' in Silom Road. Sheez.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

that was hilarious! you had everyone on tetherhooks there!

10:57 AM  
Blogger JD said...

i've never been massaged by professional before... sounds very enjoyable...
all the half f*ck i-wanna-get-into-your-pants-so-i-pretend-to-massage-your-neck are so boring...

damn..i need a good rub down after reading this...

5:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! »

7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home