Thursday, March 10, 2005

Eye for a guy in real life.

I was watching Eye for a Guy (Singapore's version of bachelorette) today whilst taking a bus to work; and I suddenly realized why I enjoyed meeting her and all her guy friends so much. It's like watching the Eye for a Guy in real life, except that her admirers has more substance in between their ears, unlike the pussyfied Eye for a Guy contestants. I am still speculating if she is doing this on purpose or unknowingly. Knowing her blur nature, I suspect the latter. In any case, she has such a wicked sense of humour, herding them together in an outing. =).

Oh, and by the way, you should check Channel's 5 description of the contestants.

Eye For A Guy is about 10 single, attractive guys who are charming, intelligent, and confident enough to believe they have what it takes to get the girl.

I didn't know Channel 5 has such a sarcastic sense of humour.

5 Comments:

Blogger sfee said...

awwwww.. youre a meanie!

oh wait, that does hold some truth to it. HA!

3:18 AM  
Blogger TriplePeriod said...

Yeah, and the climax of the show is when none of the "show participant"s get the girl, but the editor(Urbanmalebitch). That would definitely raise the viewerships to the cries of "kelong".

1:29 PM  
Blogger sfee said...

what a twist!
how ingenious!

11:25 PM  
Blogger urbanmalebitch said...

sfee: awwwww.. youre a meanie look at my nick...urban...male...bitch

tripleperiod: hahaha... given my character and luck, i don't think that will ever happen. But I am taking side bets.

11:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it In which sport did jean-claude killy excel Seroquel urine drug screen ativan side effects and uses Vw headquarters emulator nintendo games Info http acne org faq html proactiv Catamaran boat manufacturer fishing

1:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home