Friday, March 04, 2005

ARGH!!! Stupidity Overdose.

It's 7:39 pm on a Friday, and I could just tear my hair out talking to @#$%@$!!! stupid dumb CB fuck faced end-user-who-manages-IT-network but do NOT know a single damn fucking thing about the @#$%@#% fucking network! Urgh! And I had to explain to him how to configure his Outlook just because his administrators has no respect for him and does not even bother with to entertain his stupid requests. How pathetic can one get?

Ok, enough of my rants. Now I feel much better.

Editor's note: The client in question is an Indian foreign talent, with a huge pay packet. His talent? Stupidity, with an overdose of incompetency. Only knows how to talk. How they hire such talent is foreign to me. I am dumbfounded. Perhaps this is what you mean by 'foreign talent'.