Saturday, February 26, 2005

Let's talk about boobs.

Today I was at Singapore Dance Masters Competition 2005 watching the ballroom dance competition, and I came across a stall called The Boobshop. Yes, you heard that right. The Boobshop.







Apparently, this stall sells strapless bras that will enhance a girls assets. From a cup size B to a cup size C. Ah, today I learned something new.

I am still amused as to why a girl would want to enhance their boobs. Aspire to be the Twin Peaks of Himalayas, when they are only Mount Faber. Don't they know, anything more than a handful is a waste. And we Asian guys do not have that big hands either.

And that got me to wondering, how did the cup size rating came about, and here is my conclusion for the cup size sizing:

A is for Airport;
B means Barely There;
C stands for Can Do;
D is Damn good;
E is just Enormous;
F is really Fake.

Comments, anyone?

2 Comments:

Blogger FF said...

ugh, this post gives me bad memories.

3:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Art classes online distant learning

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home