Sunday, March 06, 2005

In conversation with Cheeky Chops along Arab Street

On the topic of naming kids.

Cheeky Chops: Can't be just any Tom, Dick and Harry.
Me: Hur? Tom's dick is hairy? Who is Tom? And how do you know it's hairy?
Cheeky Chops: Hahahahaa...

I swear I am getting deaf...I keep hearing the wrong things.

On the topic of life's little session.

Me: As I was saying, I learned a very important lesson last week. Never pick clear your nose in a public toilet. The resulting heightened orafactory senses could just hit you like a ton of brick. Especially the stench of poo. And if you really need to clear your nose, go to a hotel toilet. And check if no one is pooing.
Cheeky Chops: LOL...you know what? You should blog this.

On the topic of a girl's attractiveness

Cheeky Chops: A girl who is seen as trying too hard to attract guys or being desperate is a turn off.
Me: Well... it has something to do with their physical attributes too. If they're short/fat/ugly, guys would not want to chase their skirts. As a result, they get more desperate and try harder to attract guys; or hanker for them. On the other hand, pretty/beautiful people attract guys, so they would be bored of them. Being the centre of attraction could also boost the girls ego and self confidence.
Cheeky Chops: Then if they're fat, there is no excuse. They can always go for a swim and go to the gym.

Ah...enlightenment. Gurls...if ur fat n ugly, go to a gym...at least on the streets you will look good from far, but far from good. It's better than looking fat from far, and far from fit.

On the topic of customer service.


Me: Yeah, this Ambrosia place has very nice ambience and friendly staff.
Cheeky Chops: Agreed. Even if their sheesha is $6 more expensive than the one next to Al Majlis, I would come here because of the customer service. Customer service is important.

On the topic of a girls body parts.

Cheeky Chops: So, are you a boobs person? From your blog, it seems like ur a boob person.
Me: The first thing that attracts me to a girl are her eyes.
Cheeky Chops: No, really.
Me: Really. It's the eyes.
Cheeky Chops: I mean body parts, excluding the face.
Me: Hmmmmm.....
Cheeky Chops waits for a few mins.
Me: I think I'm a legs person.
Cheeky Chops: Really? Not boobs?
Me: Yeah, if you notice, I do have medium size hands. Anything more than medium is a waste.

Of course I'm a legs person. Gotta take care of my little brother. Can't for the life of me imagine humping a girl with thunder thighs. Wait later get abrasion on my little brother, how?

2 Comments:

Blogger TriplePeriod said...

That "thierry" of urs dat talk about fugly babes reminds me of my own with regard to gals' looks and their personality. From exp, bad bloggin movement. MB and Miyaki nber talk abt fugly though Xiaxue does.. but then she's a bitch..exception. We are going to attract hate response from fugly group, if, they admit fugly in the first place.

12:02 PM  
Blogger Little Miss Drinkalot said...

That's why you spread their legs. :p

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home