Monday, March 14, 2005

California Fitness

A friend gave me two free one week passes to California Fitness, and out of curiosity, I had decided to go visit babe haven the gym with Mr Million Theory man.

After giving us a standard 45 mins 'prep' standard talk about fitness goals, exercise, health....blah ..blah... blah...we were finally allowed to use the gym. We also took this test on a machine to measure our muscle mass, bone density, fat content..blah ..blah blah. And guess what, not only am I overweight, I am overfat!

There is a lot of babes in California Fitness. Skimpily dressed, sexy, hot bod babes. How anyone can concentrate on working out, is beyond my comprehension. The only workout that you can do there, would be the running stations. Just ogle at the girl's butt in front watch the TV as distraction while running, and before you know it, an hour is up.

On the 2nd floor, there is a whole myriad of gym equipment. Mind boggling variety of equipment for different parts of the body. The guys dominated the machines working out the abs, arms, and shoulders, whilst the girls straddled the machines working out the boobs chest, thighs and butts.

There was a yoga class going on, and there was this particularly cute girl in the class. Being a blur sotong, I did not notice her...until I noticed half the guys in the gym staring through the glass door, into her ass. At that time, she was doing this funny yoga position, where the butt sticks up in the air. Heh. Now I know why California Fitness is doing so well.

The third floor had a body combat class going on. Interesting...high impact exercise. They also had all these free weights section, where most of the hunkier, brawnier guys go to. Ironically, instead of feeling all macho, and ready to work out, I felt sissyfied. There is something fishy with all that amount of tostesterone there. Until I realised that half of them were gays. Good looking, lean mean fucking machine that would pull in the chicks........with dicks.

So I had a good workout there (especially my eyes). And another prep talk from the personal trainers after the workout. I saw this fat personal trainer, trying to sell the gym membership, and nearly burst out laughing at the irony of the situation.

After the two hour gym workout, we decided to meet KFC for dinner at East Coast Park hawker center....and wasted my two hours of gym session on sambal stingray, sotong, satay, fried oysters and chicken wings. Topped up with sugar cane juice. Yum. Words can't describe the food there, so I leave you with the pictures of the food that I took.