Tuesday, April 05, 2005

A hedonistic weekend getaway: Day 1

A friend SMSed:
Remember your passports,
Inform mindef,
Bring enough cash,
Condoms I have,
Most Importantly,
Don't leave your dick behind.
See you guys at the airport tomorrow.


With that, me, Million Theory man, G and Tripleperiod went on a tour of Thailand; with Tripleperiod being the nominated sex tour guide, as he was there for a year fucking working as an sexpat expat.

The journey there was rather eventful; Million Theory man was stopped at the gate before boarding the plane after the X ray machine. When his bag was checked, he was found to have an army issued jack knife, with some nylon ropes. Which he had no recollection of packing. So his name was taken, and was probably the first chinese muslim terrorist suspect in history. Though I'd think that it would be more logical to suspect him of having bondage and S & M tendencies.

Got introduced to another group of 4 guys before boarding, and Tripleperiod said wryly," People must be thinking that we are sammyboy forumers going to chiong Bangkok" , which had me laughing, as minutes before all 8 of us were leering ogling at a chiobu taking the same flight.




The journey was two and a half hours, and Tripleperiod was busy blogging away on his O2 phone.

"Technically, I am not blogging, as I am not connected to the internet. I am just writing my entries to upload to the blog later. So I am still keeping to my word of taking a break from blogging", he explained. Riiiiiiight. I had a sneak preview of what was to cum come, and will leave the details of the journey to him.


MBK



Went to MBK for some shopping, as it was quite near our hotel. It was there that I realised Chinglapoleans all chirp like birds when they are in Thailand.

"Wah...this bag only 199 baht...so cheap...that so cheap...cheap man..cheap..cheep..chip...chirp"

After the shopping, we dumped our bags in the hotel, and Tripleperiod brought us to Booze, a popular club in Thailand. I have only one word to describe the clubbing scene in Bangkok. Fantastic. The drinks were cheap, we got a bottle of Johnny Walker Black label, and mixes for 1,300 baht (about S$56++) . The resident band were really good. Some of our local bands here should take a look at them. The DJ was good too .. and some of the Thai pop and rock clubbing music was good. Though I suspect that some these songs were Thai translations of the English pop/rock music.

And the girls...whoa...they were damn cheo. And it's not only a few of them. Almost 70% of them were beautiful and pretty. And no, I made this observation before starting to drink. Only prob was, they closed at 1 am, and it was too packed for my comfort. We were drooling away at the sheer amount of pretty girls there. If you put the best of the girls that we had ogled at during our past clubbing days together, they will still lose out to this.

If they had a face masseuse there, they would have gotten business from me, as I will have needed to relax my eye and face muscles, from all the strain of ogling.

That night, I drank lots of water, not to prevent dehydration from the drinking (which was little), but to replenish water lost from excessive drooling.

2 Comments:

Blogger Razlan said...

You have been blogrolled

I'll link any blog with a hint of metrosexualism. Haha... plus blogging about a trip to BKK! Now that's interesting. I remember I did blog about mine, but it is not suitable for public consumption.

You know what I mean. haha

http://www.razlan.name/

10:11 PM  
Blogger urbanmalebitch said...

Haha ... my nick reeks of metrosexualism? Unfortunately, I'm not a metrosexual; I don't dress that well .... and I do know what you mean.

I would be worried if I don't.

12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home