Saturday, August 20, 2005

Cousin from Australia

Met up with long lost cousin from down under during the weekend. It's interesting that even after 15 years of not keeping in contact, we could still hit it off well.

From our meeting, I discovered that:

1. Maybe the ability to spout crap/nonsense/rubbish is genetic after all. He spews as much nonsense me.

2. That I am not so kantang after all.

3. That his thinking, and philosophical beliefs is so similar to mine. Our thinking is radical, and goes against conventional wisdom.

4. That we are marriage phobic. Don't ever mention that word to us. It is vulgar.

5. That we have very abused livers. Whilst I have stopped killing my liver drinking heavily much earlier, his still goes on.

6. That we are both left handed.

7. That both of us would like to travel, and see the world. Whilst he is realising his dream, now, I have yet to see mine materialize.