Monday, August 15, 2005

Tired.

These two weeks have been emotional roller coaster ride.

Tired, angry, hurt, and I vow, never to trust anyone again. My ex long time drinking buddy that go married has been right after all. You can trust your friends with secrets, money, and any other things, but with girls, you can never trust.

As he used to tell me, "Do not introduce any of the girls that you are interested to me. And do not introduce your girlfriend to me either. If you are attached, tell me, and show me who she is, so that I will avoid her, and will not pick her up if I see her anywhere else".

Sighs. Brother J, I used to digress and disagree with you on this matter. But you have been right, as usual. You and your many observations, have been right on so many occasions.

Time to concentrate on the career switch and the MBA plans that I have been telling you about.

7 Comments:

Blogger gracey said...

its true...my mum always say not to intro the guys i like to good frens coz u never knw will ur best fren betray u for that

3:24 PM  
Blogger nadnut said...

erm. my friend (A) once introed his friend (B) to me. we hooked up as in his friend (B)and me. after a year, i found out that (A) liked me then.

yikes!

8:45 PM  
Blogger Boon said...

Aloy, seems like someone's getting pretty popular on the blog.. ;)

your friend's pretty cynical i must say....... if she;s meant to be yours, she'll be k.

12:22 AM  
Blogger Alethea said...

Yah, I'm not that kind of girl who is already attached and if a guy tried to be funny, he will just get a cold shoulder. Unless I'm single, then it's really a different story. :)

9:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you are a girl:
1. don't lead the guy on if you have no interest in having a relationship with him...
2. if you have intentions to be with the guy's friend, be honest with the guy...
3. don't be a bitch... DON'T LEAD THE GUY ON...

If you are a guy:
1. for fuck's sake, don't go for your buddy's girl... (or a girl you know your buddy has interest in)...
2. under the circumstance where you actually fall for your buddy's girl, be a man, tell your buddy... stop lying to him...
3. if you fail to do the above, you're just a plain ass...

*fumimg* in short:
that fucker and that bitch...

9:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Het is interessant aan me om over laser eye surgery maryland informatie te horen.Best Wishes, Ria laser eye surgery maryland

7:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » »

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home