Monday, July 25, 2005

I'm gonna be so broke...

Reasons why I'm gonna be eating grass for the next few months:

1. Operation better eyesight. That's LASIK for those who do not know. Damage to wallet: $4,700.

2. Mr. SIA pilot is back from Australia. I can foresee more sheesha and drinking session soon. Damage to wallet: $80+++

3. STOMP is coming to town. 27 Sept 2005 to 2nd Oct 2005. Though I caught it in Birmingham 5 years ago, it's so good, that I had to catch it again. Damage to wallet: $90

4. Klazz Brothers & Cuba Percussion. 12 Sept 2005, Esplanade Theatre. Damage to wallet: $78

5. WOMAD. 27 August. Damage to wallet: $33.

6. Recently got introduced to the UnExpected at Wala's. They were unexpectedly good. I think I am getting my first addiction to Shirlyn's voice. Damage to wallet: $30++ per week.

Sighs... time to whore my IT services to a better paying pimp job.

7 Comments:

Blogger TriplePeriod said...

Looks like distance to Wala is not a barrier at all for you. Should be seeing there pretty often from now.

9:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Go before 9pm. 1 for 1 on housepours and most beers. The chicks there very lookable too :P

http://www.unxpected.cjb.net/

8:02 PM  
Blogger sfee said...

the UnExpected are GOOOOD!
I want to watch the Klazz brothers! :(
I NEEEED... a rich boyfriend. :P

8:20 PM  
Blogger misunderstood said...

lasik? hmm... i did consider a while, but a bit risky.

12:18 AM  
Blogger urbanmalebitch said...

tripleperiod: you bet

ah tiong: lookable? it's an understatement...most are quite lor..hurhurhur

sfee: Aiyah, take CF101: How to attract guys without trying. I'm sure you will do well

jeanne: Yes. But have not been there for a long time, after the sheesha vendor shifted somewhere else.

amithyst: The risk is always there, but it depends on how much. The one that I opted for supposedly has much less risk

12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site » »

9:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Forms of concerta laptop accessory Effexor ex and constipation Toys stores paramus Levaquin post-operative hand infection discovery land rover review Sema chip foose's 1956 ford truck New york state poll tax subaru Rebound effect of ritalin Celebrity plastic surgery nightmare pics pregnant pussy Pdas with gps uk http://www.kitchenremodeling0.info Lcd television plasma & lcd televisions Camcorders find compare and buy camcorders at dealtime World+forex

7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home