Sunday, April 10, 2005

I have decided to teach that Indian IT Manager a few hokkien profanities.

For starters, the term Nah Beh means ok.
And the term, Chee Bye, means good.

I can imagine the conversation to go like this:

Indian IT Manager: Hey, I need your documentation to be detailed, and simple to read so that anyone who does not know IT can just pick it up and know what to do. He will also know the blueprint of the entire IT architecture. And by looking at the documentation, will know how to implement the entire IT infrastructure

Me: Nah Beh

Indian IT Manager: Ya, I think it's a good idea so that we can save money on hiring skilled IT workers.

Me: Why, that's the most Chee Bye idea I have ever heard.

Indian IT Manager: So, I can see the updated documentation by tomorrow?

Me: Nah Beh


Now, since I'm leaving anyway, by the time he finds out the actual meaning of the word, I will be long gone. Heh. Evil plan starts tomorrow.