Saturday, April 09, 2005

Blogger's dilemma

You know that you have to start moderating yourself, or blog as another person when friends of friends starts to recognize ur blog, or starts asking u not to blog about them.

Today I met sf's friend,S, who happened to read my blog.

S: Aren't you the one who has a blog by the name of UrbanMaleBitch?

Me: Yah

S: Haha...it's so funny. You seem so decent and nice in person...but ur blog, with all those strike out... and talk about sex....

Me:Hmm...are you surprised?

S: Actually no, cause all guys do think about sex.

Me: :
Bingo! You got that right. All guys think about sex. Either that, or they are bluffing. We guys can all be summed up with just a simple basic computer program:

10 think of sex
20 go to 10

Later on, Cheeky Chops had an accident on the dance floor, and her toe nail chipped backwards. After helping her bandage her toes;

Cheeky Chops: I am damn suay, this is the second time this happened to my toes. Just when it is growing nicely.

Me: Oh? You have accidents before?

Cheeky Chops: Yeah. I'm always very clumsy. Most of the time, my toes are the one that gets injured.

Me: Ok, I think I shall go buy 4D for today, maybe will strike.

Cheeky Chops: Ya, you should.

Me: Hmm....maybe it's karma. Maybe in your previous life ... you had a fetish for other people's toes.

Cheeky Chops: Hahaha... wait a minute...ur not gonna blog this

Me: Actually, it has never crossed my mind, but thanks for giving me the idea anyway...

There were other funny/embarassing/controversial incidents over the past few weeks, but my friends had managed to threaten/wrangle a verbal agreement not to blog about it from me.

Time to start blogging as another persona.

3 Comments:

Blogger Razlan said...

Awww.. that sucks isn't it? At least it something about others that you can't blog about. But, what if it is something about yourself that you can't blog about?

Maybe all of us who want to blog anonymously should come together and form a bloggers-anonymous club. And blog the shit out of everyone. Haha..

1:09 PM  
Blogger urbanmalebitch said...

Haha ... there are lots of things about myself that can't be blogged. This blog was meant to be anonymous, with only a few selected friends knowing it, but somehow, it just got leaked out to other people.

6:06 PM  
Blogger stephanie said...

hahah. mr jerkyll[strikethrough] jekyll and hyde.

s. :))

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home