Tuesday, June 14, 2005

On Friendships

"You can't expect all friends to be truthful and tell you straight in your face what they actually feel about you. Your bad traits, and what they are unhappy with, like the LHE," platonic gal friend told me over beer.

"Maybe so, but that's the basis of a friendship; to be truthful if you feel slighted, and honest about your feelings, no matter how bad. That is why until today, I am still so dedicated to the LHE performing group. Their truthfulness, and sincerity in their friendships," I said.

And it suddenly hit me; that being able to see and find out the truth in the situation, to clarify any misunderstandings and clear things out in a level headed way are true qualities of any friendship. And these are hard to come by. And now I know what the jazz guru meant when we were discussing on the topic of seeking truth.

To all those who had been honest and sincere with me, thank you, I really appreciate that gesture.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work »

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home