Saturday, May 14, 2005

An Ah Pek and a schoolgirl.

I was having coffee after lunch with salsa student turned drinking buddy on Friday afternoon, and this was how the conversation went ....

Me: So, what were your first impression of me teaching the first time? Your sis seems to think that I am a goody two shoes person. Prim and proper. Which of course, she realised otherwise. An angel at first sight, a devil in disguise. Heh, with all my vices.

Drinking buddy: When I first saw the you guys, thought that you and CF had made your fortune and already, and was retiring and teaching this for fun.

Me : (almost choking on my coffee) What??!!!!

Drinking buddy: Then , on the second lesson, when I heard the CF was studying in SIM, and I was like ...hmmmm.... an older man in his mid 30s with a much much younger girl ...

Me: (chokes, and coughs in disbelief)

Drinking buddy: But now, I know that you are not so old, CF is just a teaching partner, and without that thick glasses you look much younger. It's the glasses bah.

What da heow!!!?? Time to start getting rid of the beer belly, go for a wardrobe change, and wear contact lenses more often liaoz.

Though it's not difficult imagining myself to be sitting down in the coffeeshop, dressed in singlet and shorts, ABC stout in one hand, picking my nose with the other, watching soccer, and ogling beer aunties during the commercial breaks. Shudders.

5 Comments:

Blogger Alethea said...

Ah Pek!!! This Ah Pek knows swing tooooooooooooooooooo............

7:06 PM  
Blogger sfee said...

UNCLE AHPEKKK!
hAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
maybe its time to get new funky glasses tooo! then again, you went for lasik. Hm!

8:13 PM  
Blogger maotai said...

hmmm so what's wrong with being an ah pek? LOL

10:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read http://www.saunas-3.info plastic surgeons Lucky jackpot slots

5:06 PM  
Anonymous susan said...

nice post,ah pek sounds cool

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home