Tuesday, May 10, 2005

A new found drinking buddy

She is loud. She is noisy. She is the first dance student that I taught who joked about the leads (guys) in the dance, telling me that she wants a different lead as that one is no good. And she is the first dance student that threatened to turn the intermediates class upside down. Yes, she's a terror indeed. She cracks me up with all her silly comments.

She can drink very well. And she can outdrink all my other guy friends, and that includes you, Mr. Tripleperiod. She can guzzle beer down like water, and she knows that whiskys like Macallan, Bowmore and Glenfiddich should be drank neat, or on the rocks. Not mixed with coke. You only do that with Jim Bean. Or Jack Daniels.

She's the new chick drinking buddy on the block. Looks like my liver gotta start working again. It has remained dormant ever since my previous whisky sipping beer guzzling drinking buddy got married and migrated to Canada.