Saturday, May 28, 2005

Tripleperiod fulfills his original blogging aims.

Mr. Tripleperiod phoned and told me excitedly: "Hey, yesterday at Hideout was happening man... and I have fans!. Also, I got so many applications for my gf advert!"

G also commented on Mr. Tripleperiod's latest blog: "His latest advert was ingenious!".

This, coming from G (and friends as well) who used to complain comment that he has very luo soh blogs.

Being the guy that introduced him to blogging, and blogs like xiaxue and sarong party girl, I am surprised to see his confessions of his original intention on his blog. *grin*. I can vouch for it, it's all TRUE!!! ... heh....

I was glad that he started blogging, as now me and my friends have a clearer picture of who he is.

He is not a poseur as what our group of friends thought he was; we came to the conclusion that he is just a misunderstood SNAG!

So guys and girls, if any of you out there are looking to snag a SNAG, (pardon the pun), Mr. Tripleperiod here is the guy for you! I think applications are still open to them, right, Trippy? Unfortunately, chicks with dicks need not apply, as he has just gone through LASIK, and he has sharper vision now.

5 Comments:

Blogger TriplePeriod said...

NB. Where gt Many applications? Piang, applications are never enough mannnn...

12:40 PM  
Blogger urbanmalebitch said...

Aiyah, it's quality, not quantity ... but my money's on you that there will be a successful applicant by today

4:50 PM  
Blogger urbanmalebitch said...

tres cee: Nah Beh. Lu kong simi?

6:30 PM  
Blogger Readymade said...

Well, maybe tripleperiod's just a SNAG in front of women only. In front of guys...

11:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting me post on your site.Chiao, David vision correction doctor florida

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home