Monday, June 13, 2005

Tired.

Hell hath no fury like a woman, or rather, several woman scorned.

I have seen it happen to my friends. And now it is happening to me.

I am tired. Very tired. Tired of not knowing what hit me, or second guessing what is happening around me. Even friends whom I treat or thought were drinking buddies.

I'm gonna have a beer and just forget about the whole episode. Let them think what they all want to think.

From now on, when I arrange a get together with friends, and some friends backs out halfway, and I am left stranded alone with just another girl, I will cancel and not go for the whole damn outing, just to avoid any misunderstanding anymore.

Life at work dealing with politics is stressful as it is, I don't need all this.

5 Comments:

Blogger Marla S said...

Yes, how tiring. Sigh.

11:58 PM  
Blogger urbanmalebitch said...

scarlett ting: And my friends wonder why I age so fast.

12:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool guestbook, interesting information... Keep it UP
» » »

12:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! bankruptcy taxes penalties 401k loan post petition debt wheel chair trailer Canada licence plate frames wichita license plate frames wholesale Samsung refrigerator water filter kitchenb000687lzs Mitsubishi 99 eclipes Laptop repair and corpus christi tx Gay mans dick Alligator leather sofas Lexus sc430 indicator light buspar www latin Fiat and gm 1928 buick shop manual Bed breakfast commercial insurance coverage

10:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » » »

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home