Thursday, May 18, 2006

Flight to Nigeria

“You are going to Nigeria?,” a colleague asked.
“Yes”, I said, shrugging my shoulders.
He burst out laughing. “Good luck, my friend”, he said, “better you than me”. And he shook my friend.

Later in the day, another colleague came by. “I heard you are going to Nigeria today,” she asked.

“Yes, as a matter of fact, my flight leaves at 3.25am”.

She, too, burst out laughing and shook my friend. “Take care, and I will pray for your safety,” she said.

So to horror land I flew.


Changi airport
At 3am, the flight there was full



The journey there was long, with flights connecting from Singapore to Dubai taking about 7 hours. Dubai must have been a very popular destination, as my flight was completely packed even for a 3.25 am flight.





At Dubai, waited for 3 hours before boarding to Lagos.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home