Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Boring New Year's Eve....

I was surfing around and read Tripleperiod's blog. Interestingly, just realised that we had almost the same first blogging post title. Heh. Guess have been chilling out with him too much, that we even start to write alike. Like girls having synchronised PMS once they start spending way too much time together.

It's New Year's Eve... and I am bored... stuck at home waiting to go to JB for reunion dinner. The same usual affair... with a lil' bit of wine drinking session later on (honestly..it's little...it's only 4 bottles...*grin*) , so I guess to all those friends who are reading this blog (none, which I presume) ,wishing you guys a Happy Chinese New Year...before I get too drunk to SMS later on.

3 Comments:

Blogger TriplePeriod said...

Happy CNY! Come to think of it, Urban Male Bitch doesn't suit you much. I think the perfect blog name for you would be Big O'Mr Drinkalot. The counterpart of Little Miss Drinkalot. Bottoms Up!

9:27 PM  
Blogger urbanmalebitch said...

Happy Chinese Nude...er..New Year!
Well...can't be Mr. Big O'Drinkalot...compared to the amount of alcohol that I used to drink, this is way way too little.....what can I say...I am no more an alcoholic..heh...

10:23 AM  
Blogger urbanmalebitch said...

Happy Chinese Nude...er..New Year!
Well...can't be Mr. Big O'Drinkalot...compared to the amount of alcohol that I used to drink, this is way way too little.....what can I say...I am no more an alcoholic..heh...

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home